Code of Conduct
Last Updated: May 25th, 2018
Kingdoms of Heckfire is an online community consisting of players from around the world. We want to ensure all of our players have a safe and fun experience and so we ask players to abide by our Code of Conduct as outlined below.
In situations where these policies are violated, A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd. will work to resolve the situation at our discretion including but not limited to restricting access to social features, game services, or our service as a whole.
The policies indicated below are not an exhaustive list and may be modified at any time.
ACCESSING OUR SERVICES
- Your account remains property of A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
- You will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer ownership of any Kingdoms of Heckfire account
- You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and security of your account and login credentials
- A Thiking Ape is not able to assist in recoveries, nor are we responsible for any loss that occurs as a result of shared account information
- We reserve the right to restrict access to features and game services at our discretion
- Abusing our Code of Conduct or otherwise using our services in a way not intended by A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd. can lead to termination of your account
- You will not use automated (be it digital or analog) methods of gameplay
- You will not extract or otherwise mine or index game data through our services
- You will not bypass our content or spam filters
- You will not modify, or redistribute the game content or application package
- You will not restrict or prevent others from accessing our services
- You will not attempt to compromise or undermine the security of player accounts
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to A Thinking Ape and/or Kingdoms of Heckfire's network and/or servers
- You will not attempt to disrupt the connection or stability of our services
- You will not attempt to exploit features or game mechanics in a way that provides unfair advantages or gameplay in a way not intended by A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
- You will not modify our software or service in any way, including but not limited to the creation of cheats and/or hacks
- You will not intercept or modify data transmitted between our servers and the game client
- You will not play Kingdoms of Heckfire through the use of any automated means (be they digital or analog in nature)
- You will not disclose personally identifying information of other players (including but not limited to real names, IP addresses, emails, and phone numbers)
- You are responsible for any personally identifying content of your own that you share in public channels and understand the risks involved
- You will not attempt to impersonate, or imply that statements you make are endorsed by A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
- You will not advertise for third party services
- You will not advertise services that violate the ToU including, but not limited to Account Sales/Purchases/Transfers and Account Levelling
- You will not post content that is illegal, inappropriate, obscene, vulgar, hateful, or otherwise discriminatory in nature
- You will not attempt to bypass the content filters
- You will not post messages with the intent of causing a disturbance or spamming
- You will not engage in behaviour that is illegal, inappropriate, obscene, vulgar, hateful, or otherwise discriminatory in nature
- You will not abuse, bully, spam, threaten, or stalk other players or encourage others to do so
- You will not encourage or advocate violence against others
- You will not promote or encourage self-harm
- You will not create accounts with the intention of harassing other players
- Support for account or game specific issues is provided through the In-Game Help system
- Support is not available through public channels such as Realm Chat or the Forums
- You will not post copies of conversations with support in public channels
- You will not intentially misuse the support system or submit fraudulent reports
- You will not publicly call out players in public channels
- All purchases are final and are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable
- You will not exploit differences in pricing for In-App Purchases or In-Game Content (e.g., through arbitrage) by sending altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including but not limited to, by use of a proxy or spoofed IP addresses or VPNs, or by requesting that someone else make In-App Purchases or purchase In-Game Content on your behalf in order to take advantage of a difference in pricing.
- You will not transfer, traae, or sell currency, items, or accounts using a method that circumvents in-game systems or limitations